Friday 17 November 2017

Kim Kardashian reveals her surrogate was unaware that she was carrying her and Kanye West’s baby – and the reason why she decided to reveal their identities

The 37-year-old admitted that she and Kanye, 39, could have remained completely anonymous to the woman, however Kim felt she had to tell who whose baby she was carrying in case she wasn’t a fan.

Kim Kardashian has revealed that her surrogate had no idea she was carrying her and Kanye West's child

The reality star admitted she worried that the surrogate wouldn't be a fan of her and Kanye

Speaking on The Real she said: “She didn't know at the beginning.
“Well you can do it totally anonymously.
“You could go that route, and I just felt like I wanted, whoever's carrying my baby, like what if they weren't a fan of me or my husband? And what if they didn't want to be carrying our baby?
“I wanted to give them that choice and be proud and on the same page and I wanted a relationship with her.”
Fortunately for all parties the surrogate was happy to carry their child as she was a fan – but not too much of one.
Kim continued: “She was really excited! She was someone that had watched the show, not like a super fan or anything that it would have been uncomfortable, but she had seen my struggle and seen how open I was about it.
 She also opened up about not inviting her surrogate to her baby shower
She also opened up about not inviting her surrogate to her baby shower
“So she was really proud to do it, really excited.”
As Kim gears up to welcome her third child, a daughter, she also revealed why she didn’t invite her surrogate to her recent baby shower.
Kim, who is mum to daughter North, four, and son Saint, 23 months, went on to reveal that she has a great relationship with the surrogate.
“I love her. I have the best relationship with my surrogate. She’s so nice,” she said.
“She is the perfect person to do this for my family. She’s great. She’s been amazing.”

Culled ;thesun.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF

ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR SINCE I UPDATED MY BLOG... SO HERE IS WHY, .. I HAVE BEEN PRETTY INCONSISTENT WITH A LOT OF THINGS ...