Sunday 26 November 2017

Supermodel Heidi Klum reveals she enjoys skinny-dipping and sunbathing completely NAKED

The mum of four, 44, said: “If there’s a place on a private island or a beach where there aren’t any people, I like to go skinny-dipping or sunbathe nude.”

 Heidi posted this cheeky snap on her instagram earlier this year

She also admitted she’s scared of flying, saying: “On the plane I’m always bursting into tears, pressing the call button and asking a stewardess to sit next to me or if there’s no seat there I’ll ask if I can go and sit with them in the kitchen area.”

 Another of Heidi's instagram snaps with her in the shower

 The mum-of-four has admitted to enjoying sun bathing nude and skinny dipping when no one is around

 The German-American supermodel attending the MTV Video Music Awards in August 2017
 Another one of Heidi's stunning Instagram snaps

thesun.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment

LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF

ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR SINCE I UPDATED MY BLOG... SO HERE IS WHY, .. I HAVE BEEN PRETTY INCONSISTENT WITH A LOT OF THINGS ...