Thursday 16 November 2017

Wannabe living Barbie, 21, nearly dies from 30GG boob job but vows to never stop ‘until I’m plastic perfection’


Amanda Ahola, 21, from Jyväskylä, Finland, will go to any lengths to achieve the “perfect Barbie look”


Amanda Ahola has spent £19,000 on plastic surgery to look like a Barbie doll
After three boob jobs, Amanda said her breasts will 'never be big enough'

After three boob jobs, Amanda said her breasts will 'never be big enough'
The webcam model is now considering a Brazilian bum lift for her next op
Amanda is pictured in an old photo before much of her surgery

Amanda is pictured in an old photo before much of her surgery

Without family support and financial help, Amanda has worked in a variety of jobs to pay for her ops – including being a cleaner.
She said: “When I was a cleaner at the hospital, I wasn’t supposed to wear makeup and that was painful.
“It was a constant battle fighting with the people there as they always said my hair was too big and I was wearing too much make-up, like I was about to go to a party.
“At 16 I started making plans of how that was gonna go down. I had this vision of myself and I didn’t look like it, so I just started changing things.”

Amanda said she likes being called fake and wants to look 'as plastic as I can'

Her third boob job was paid for by a sugar daddy she met online – much to the dislike of her boyfriend Aleksi.
Amanda explained: “He asked me if there was anything that I would like and I said that I would like bigger boobs.
“Obviously if someone wants to pay my bills or surgeries and is content to not having a physical relationship with me that is fine."
Amanda, centre, is pictured with her brother Veeti, left, mum Nina, second from elft, her sister Wilma, second from right, and her dad Tomi, right
Amanda, centre, is pictured with her brother Veeti, left, mum Nina, second from elft, her sister Wilma, second from right, and her dad Tomi, right

But the breast enlargement nearly took her life after causing her to have a seizure and swelling on the brain.
She said: “I have little flashbacks of going to the surgery room and then I remember waking up to a really weird dream that I was in a hospital bed and then I see my mum and my boyfriend.
“They started crying and my mum told me that something happened after the surgery and they asked me, ‘Do you remember us? Because you didn’t yesterday’.”


Amanda is pictured as a little girl at the age of 11
Amanda is pictured as a little girl at the age of 11

She added: “I didn’t regret what happened because I made a choice and that was the consequence."
Amanda is now considering a Brazilian bum lift if she can have it under local anaesthetic.
Her parents and boyfriend say they are not comfortable with her surgery addiction but accept it is “her choice”.
thesun.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF

ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR SINCE I UPDATED MY BLOG... SO HERE IS WHY, .. I HAVE BEEN PRETTY INCONSISTENT WITH A LOT OF THINGS ...